Shop, party, relax or dine.......
in the heart of Newcastle city centre. On Newcastle’s most prestigious street, The Grey Street Hotel Newcastle (in association with The Living Room Restaurant chain).
The historic Grade II listed hotel is boutique and chic in style and cleverly merges the old with the new keeping many of the impressive Georgian Terrace’s original features and adding modern touches, making the hotel an interesting find for people looking for a unique place to stay.
Adding to the prestige of the Hotel, is the magnificent restaurant which is part of The Living Room chain which can only be found in cosmopolitan city centre locations across the UK. The Grey Street Hotel is the only hotel association to the chain.
- There are a choice of room types available at the hotel from standard rooms to suites
- An intimate bar located in the cellar (available for private hire)
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Venue hire for weddings or special occasions
- Play station & docking station available
- dvd and cd player & library
- Crisp, white, Eygyptian percale cotton bedlinen
- cafetiere coffee and herbal teas
- broadband internet access
“Francis Graham Newton and Paul James Bates were appointed Joint Administrators on 25 October 2012.
The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company and without personal liability.”